Thursday, September 6, 2007

Quelle belle Ratatouille !

Bonjour !

It's completely happy and amazed about life that I am writing this first gribouille on this blog. But first I would like to apologize once and for all for my poor english and the probably weird way I will say things here. Excuse the french ! as he says.

So this is it.
Ground zero.

After 6 years spent digging randomly in the underground, scratching my hands, hurting my head, I finally found what I was searching for, a friend, a traveling companion, somebody to share with this everyday passion for creation and art. Together, we kept digging for few more weeks. But something has changed, we were now heading up ! And we finally reached the ground level, full of dust and shadow, a smile enlighting our faces... We know it is a major step to this elsewhere we're searching for.

It's been a week now that we're living around this new inspiring environment, so many things had happen, so many creations started, so many people met already.
And it's just the beginning !

So I welcome you all to this healthy happy little world ! Come anytime, bring your heart and don't forget your little spoon cause there will always be something to feed on here if, as me, you have a huge appetite...

Y.

No comments: