Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Stop the blabla !


I recently put in practice a method gathered from different books I read recently (pixar, skillful huntman, Richard Williams,...): from outside to inside, from silhouette to details.

Combining different worlds i designed this two dudes Salsa and Chips which are crazy bounty hunters bots, one is a silent sniper assasin, mute, calm and who appreciated his sunday grease bath, the other is a blabber mouth trigger happy buddhist gunner , greatest fan of Madonna...

Stooot !

3 comments:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Feigned Interest said...

Hello! Check out my blog for fun!!

Ayumi Sophia said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!